In no particular order:
1. LUSH's new Turkish Delight body polish - I LOVE LOVE LOVE roses!!! This thing is filled with roses and whipped up plant butters. Makes my skin soft and my showers smell heavenly!
2. Etsy.com - a great place to find eco-friendly and handmade things, a lot of which are also vegan! I can spend hours perusing items on Etsy. I hope to one day have my own shop on there. What I'll sell? No clue.
3. Coconut milk ice cream - the brand is irrelevant, this stuff is an insane sweet (but agave sweetened and not too sweet!) treat. Got some Mint Chip in the freezer right now!
4. Spiral Diner - I think I've already said how delicious this place is. Veg*n or omni, TRY IT OUT!! (if you're in the area, that is... they have a location in Ft. Worth and one in Oak Cliff)
5. Cupcakes!!!!!!! - Vegan cupcakes are seriously better than the normal versions. Seriously! They're more moist and less nasty to your body than their not-so-animal-friendly counterparts. Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World: 75 Dairy-Free Recipes for Cupcakes that Rule is a must-have. I've tried 3 of the recipes with my family (coconut lime, tiramisu, and chocolate mint). They are all to die for!
6. Vegan Beauty Review - I think the coolest thing about this site is that the owner, Sunny, was also inspired by her cats to go vegan (though many years before I was). She always finds all sorts of neat vegan cosmetics and other fun things. On the down side, my boyfriend would probably have a bit more money had I not found this site! GOTTA TRY IT ALL!!!
7. Lip Balm - Hurraw! Balm is the most wonderful feeling thing I've ever put on my lips. I'm also in love with LUSH's new Mint Julips lip scrub. Makes my lips so soft!
8. LUSH's Karma Kream (and Karma Perfume) - The most intoxicating scent I've ever had the pleasure of smelling. This will be my signature scent for a while.
9. Mineral Eyeshadows - There are several neat brands out there. Mine are all Bare Minerals, but I'd love to try a brand that is vegan-only.
10. Soy candles - Candles are so pretty and elegant. They smell so damn good, too! Definitely one of my favorite things on earth. I love Soy Candles by Phebes and Pacifica's soy candles.