Monday, January 2, 2012

Moving on to 2012

I am so thankful for all the blessings of 2011. I started back to school for a new career path, I got married, and Tony and I just moved into a lovely new apartment! All wonderful things, but they also took their toll on me. With the stress and time involved, I feel like I lost a bit of myself along the way. Now it's a new year, and my resolution is to get those bits back. I'm really missing some of my inner strength and calm... as well as my muscle tone haha.

I'm ready to return to yoga and enjoy the clarity and peace of mind it has helped me achieve in the past. It also has the added benefit of keeping me in shape! I've slipped some in my eating, too. For the new year, I've vowed to cook something fun, interesting, and healthy at least once a week. Try a new recipe or one I don't make often! It'll get me cooking more, which is definitely healthier than all the Amy's frozen food I've been eating. My new juicer (thanks to my in-laws!) should help in the health department, as well.

Welllllll, I'm too tired to think of a nice way to wrap this all up (still catching up on sleep from our New Year's Eve party), so Happy New Year! Hope it's a great one!

No comments: