Sunday, September 25, 2011

Absent

School has been keeping me super busy, so I apologize for the lack of posts (to whom am I apologizing? I have no readers!). Good news, though - next Saturday (unless Tony ends up having to work) we're going on a little trip out north of Fort Worth to visit an animal sanctuary. I'll get to see lots of piggies, horses, dogs, cats, donkeys, and PIGLETS!!! *Squeal!* We're also going to stop in at the original Spiral Diner in Ft Worth. I'll try to remember the camera :)

Edit:
We may end up pushing the Serenity Springs Sanctuary trip back. This Saturday there's a cool Harvest Festival going on in Denton. It has some art demonstrations, live local musicians, and vegan cuisine! It's even byo cups to be more sustainable. How could I miss out on such an awesome opportunity so close to home!? It's gonna be a busy month! An EXCITING month!

Oct 1: The 8th Annual Denton Harvest Festival
Oct 9: Tony's birthday
Oct 15: Josh & Janet's wedding (for which I got an organic cotton dress!)
Oct 23: Texas State Veggie Fair
Oct 30: Tony and I celebrate 6 happy months of marriage
Oct 31: Halloween

Maybe we could fit the sanctuary in on the 8th, 22nd, or 29th?

No comments: