Monday, August 22, 2011

Back to School!

EeeeeeeeEEeEeee!!! I start classes today, and I couldn't be more excited! I've got my roomy, sexy, new Matt & Nat purse (Matt & Nat is a fancy vegan handbag company that makes the interiors out of recycled plastic bottles!), my cute and recycled ecosystem notebooks (edit: forgot to add that they're also American-made; buy American, create American jobs, and reduce the travel distance to you, reducing the carbon footprint!), and plenty of freshly-laundered, lavender-scented clothes. I only have one class today, but tomorrow should be pretty interesting with three whole classes. Friday will be the best (I hope), because I have six hours of jewelry/art metals!

I'll leave you with one of my current obsessions, 31 Bits Designs. They give jobs to women in need in Uganda making necklaces and bracelets out of recycled paper beads. The end result is fun and fashionable jewelry you can feel good about buying! I'm itching to get my hands on some!

No comments: