Friday, January 29, 2010

Why I haven't been posting much recently (OH AND CUPCAKES):

I started some classes on the 19th, so a large chunk of my free time is going to that. I also got addicted to The Sims 3, so right now I'm trying to make little Evelyn and Tony be boyfriend/girlfriend in a third game, while mastering all their skills. It's important stuff! That was sarcasm if you didn't catch it. I'm enjoying it, though. Anyway, once I figure out a stable daily schedule for myself and wear myself out a bit on The Sims, I should be back posting regularly again.

I leave you with this!
Photobucket
Yes, there is a God! I don't know what exactly causes my ridiculous attraction to cupcakes; I don't much care for regular cake. I think it's somehow hardwired into the female brain to love them. They're so visually appealing and tasty! Before I went vegan, Sprinkles was a nice guilty pleasure for the ladies of my family. I became a fan of them on facebook, and I have to admit, I felt a tinge of sorrow everytime I saw the delicious pictures. Fortunately, now I can indulge once again! They started making a delicious red velvet vegan cupcake (red velvet is my favorite anyway)! I dragged Tony in the pouring rain to Sprinkles last night after I found out about them. Holy crap, best cupcake I've ever had! Vegan or not, you've got to give them a try!

No comments: